Redhill School offers a limited number of Academic scholarships to external as well as internal students entering Years 8, 9 and 10 in 2018. Academic scholarships are awarded on the basis of a written examination, school reports and an interview. Many factors are taken into consideration before an Academic scholarship is granted and an interview does not necessarily mean that a scholarship will be offered. As well as demonstrating academic excellence, applicants should also be eager to participate in the wide range of opportunities available at the High School and respect the Vision, Mission and Values that govern the School. There is an entry fee for Scholarship applications.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Krisch on 011 783 4707 or email@example.com.
- Thursday 2 March 2017 and Saturday 4 March 2017
- 2 March – 14:30 – 18:00
- 4 March – 07:30 – 12:00
- Redhill School, Len Miller Hall
Application closing date:
- Applications for our Academic Scholarship have not now closed.
- All candidates who sit the Academic Scholarship will be contacted from 13 March 2017, where shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Notification of results:
- Academic scholarships will be offered from the week commencing 27 March 2017.
Once an Academic Scholarship has been offered, parents/guardians will have until 3 April 2017 to accept in writing and to pay the deposit.